Purpose of this privacy notice
This notice gives you information on how Georgina Louise collects and uses personal data through use of our website or how you directly interact with us.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
The data we collect about you
Personal data or information about an individual from which the person can be identified. We may collect, use, store or transfer different kinds of personal data.
Directly through appointments: Identity and personal data including name, email, phone number, measurements, wedding date, fitting date.
Marketing data: Photos of dresses, age, location, gender
Technical data: internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone and location, devices used to access this website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The cookies allows us to provide you with the best experience and consequently help us improve our site. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also collect information such as statistical or demographic data for any data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is the business address. To find this out please request by email using the contact button below.
What we do with the date we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How we collect your data
We collect this data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.georginalouisebespokedressmaker.com
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- By appointment forms directly. This date includes name, email address, phone number, wedding date, and signature. This is only used to provide our services and in line with our terms and conditions.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purpose, however you do not have to respond
- Details of transactions you carry out during our services and the fulfilment of your orders
The transmission via the internet is not completely secure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology by our chosen banking method. Once we have received your information in any way, we use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Direct: We collect personal data through appointments as listed above. This can be directly, by email or phone.
Third party or publicly available sources may receive:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Advertising networks such as Facebook
How we use your data
We only use your data when the law allows us to. To provide our services to you in accordance to our terms and conditions. We use marketing data when given permission to do so.
We do not disclose information about individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information (e.g. we may inform a specific gender from London clicked on their advertisement on a certain day in particular). We may make use of aggregate data to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
The data we collect from you is stored on secured databases. Including computer and mobile phones both password protected. The information collected from appointment forms is strictly looked after at our business address in a secured room. We place utmost importance in protecting your data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the email address listed below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our above address or e-mail us at the email address listed below.
Any queries or if you wish to write a letter please this to: email@example.com